Liquid Death Mountain Water | Tallboys
DEATH TO PLASTIC!
Plastic isn't actually recyclable. Yeah.
Aluminum is infinitely recyclable. In fact, plastic is not even technically recyclable anymore because it is no longer profitable to recycle. So most recycling facilities simply send plastic to landfills because they would go out of business trying to recycle it. Environmental economists now say it is actually better for the planet to simply throw your plastic in the trash so that it requires less trucking to get it to the landfill. Sad stuff.
The average aluminum can contains over 70% recycled material, the average plastic bottle contains only 3%.
Of all the aluminum produced since 1888, over 75% of it is still in current use.
If plastic production isn’t curbed, plastic pollution will outweigh fish pound for pound by 2050.
10% OF THE PROFITS FROM EVERY CAN IS DONATED TO HELP KILL PLASTIC POLLUTION.
* 16.9 oz (473 ml) Tallboys
* 100% Mountain Water from the Alps
* Water Made By Nature, Not In a Lab
* Infinitely Recyclable (Plastic Bottles Are Not)
* 8.1+ PH // Over 2X More Electrolytes than Essentia, SmartWater, LifeWtr, Core, Aquafina
DEATH TO YOUR THIRST!